Taking care of our feet is necessary to make it healthy. I have few tips for you to clean your feet. You do not need to go to a very expensive spa house to pamper your feet. Do it at the convenience of your home.
If your feet stink, well, you need to keep your feet dry and clean all the time.
Here is what you can do to remove foot odor.
10-15 pieces of Calamondin
1. Cut and squeeze the juice of calamondin. Do not throw the skin away.
2. Put the calamondin juice and skin in a bucket then add lukewarm water until half-full and a pinch of salt.
3. Soak your feet in the mixture about 15-20 minutes.
4. Rub your feet using the skin of the calamondin.
5. Dry your feet with a clean cloth.
6. Rub a little amount of oil on your feet to keep the moisture.
Twice a week you can do the following to keep your feet healthy and clean. Prepare the following ingredients:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 bucket of lukewarm water
loofah (foot scrub)
1. Dissolve the flour in the lukewarm water. Just a heads up, do not use warm water or else the flour will be cooked.
2. Soak your feet for about 10-15 minutes
3. Use the loofah to rub your feet especially its sole.
4. Dry it with a clean towel.
5. Apply moisturizer or oil on your feet to keep the moisture.
By doing those things I mentioned above, you will have a clean and adorable feet at the convenience of your home. You do not need to be wealthy to get a well pampered feet. Just do it by yourself. Do it at home now and you will see what I mean when you try it.